Cameron Skates

I have been dying to practice photographing “movement” so I coaxed my husband into Skateboarding in our driveway for me so that I could play around with my cameras capabilities. For those that don’t know, this is my husband, Cameron. He hates being photographed and I think the only way that I was able to get some proper pictures of him was to do it while he was busy doing something that he loved. hehe We currently only have a few longboards and for those who know a bit about skating – tricks are pretty brutal to do on these. But, Cam made the best of it and after todays little shoot, I think I know what I’m getting him for his birthday. πŸ˜‰

Majorly swooning over you, Cam. You are one beautiful human, inside and out.

*overdramatized cameron…get ready folks.*

1. Cynthia Hampton

September 24th, 2018 at 3:53 am

Love the photos

2. Mindy Briar

September 24th, 2018 at 8:01 pm

Thank you!!

3. Drewski

September 24th, 2018 at 10:26 am

I absolutely love this man and this shoot… thank you for capturing his grave and style, while letting him vibe
    Too much fun πŸ™‚
    Drewski Broski

4. Mindy Briar

September 24th, 2018 at 8:01 pm

That’s the best compliment – thanks so much Drew! I know Cam sure loves you too! πŸ™‚

5. Amanda Thomas

September 24th, 2018 at 3:43 pm

Mindy! Cameron! You’re both so fun through the visual and commentary aspect in your blog! I am so glad that I was able to first see your Facebook post that contained your link to this beauty of a blog! I wish you were closer to California because this is also my favorite type of photography. You call them lifestyle pics and I refer to them as Kodak moments and it would be so fun to have you shoot my husband and five kids! We even have the cutest two mini boards that our two toddlers skate on!

6. Mindy Briar

September 24th, 2018 at 8:03 pm

Amanda!! Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful message – this means so much! That’s so so cool that your hubs and kids all skate – LOVE IT! I miss California so much and maybe one day when I’m back in town I can get some action and family shots of your beautiful family! I hope you are well and so awesome hearing from you!!

7. Marilyn

September 26th, 2018 at 1:18 pm

Very, very nice!!! Love the beard!!!

8. Mindy Briar

September 26th, 2018 at 6:33 pm

Thank you! Haha yes, I like the beard on him as well!! Hope you are well! xoxo